Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Come on Dk angl Swrdsmn. At least 60 ot of 10 :/
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive only seen the past 4 or 5 episodes of FMA i never knew bout it b4 then
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have really become a big fan of FMA because it has a lot of action and its real funny especially ed he's my favorite character and I like the guy with the the red x or scar on his face he's cool

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    i like FMA a lot. Ed is funny especially when people call him short... anyway, i like the characters Envy, Scar and Ed. i give the episodes ive seen so far a 10 of 10
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTheif
    Come on Dk angl Swrdsmn. At least 60 ot of 10 :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    ive only seen the past 4 or 5 episodes of FMA i never knew bout it b4 then
    Come on. I have seen the whole show and I give a last 100/10. Pfeeii Don't know what you think but..... lol...

I am pretty sure you will not be get down with the rest....
    Coming soon.........

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've saw the first two episode at a convention last year. I dragged my friend with me to watch them because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and now she's a FMA fangirl.
    I've seen only up to episode 4, but she's going to VCD me all the episodes. ^^
    Then we'll be able to fangirl together. For what I've seen I really enjoyed.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks
    FMA is a great anime.. it has its funny side, sad and also serious mood.. i would agree with Ectoruss. the ending is kinda annoying.. and for those who only watch it a lil bit..i suggest to watch till the end.. u'll see the twist and turn of the story~ and i would give it 10 out of 10~
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    FMA - i love it sooo much.. i saw it all a while ago, but none of my friends have so i have been bugging them about it for ages and not having anyone to talk to about it is really grrrrr.....
    but i digress. the story is so well done, the mix of humour and serious..and its a good one as its not all 'smiles and happy blue skys' its a nice shade of grey which is just plane ace
    just love it...
    and....fear winry's wrentch...forget whose avatar/sig i saw that one...so pologise to who ever it was for riipping it.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol... alot of ppl have issues with the ending. it dosnt quite do it for me either. *shrugs* 8/10 xD
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast