Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcanada
    I have seen every episode so far and this anime is KICK MAJOR APPLES MAN!!! it is so complex i love it!! it is so frikin awsome. my favorite characters are scar, Col. Mustang, winry, major huges, and the super strong baldguy. dude wach it more IT IS AWSOME. the first two dvds are out now!!
    Did you watch last weeks episode on CN? It was great. Where did you buy the DVD's at?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now how did we end up with two active FMA threads???

Oh Well.... Merging...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Full Metal Alchemist is the best (with the exception of Inuyasha of course) I only saw one episode and I already love it. It is pretty hardcore. I kinda have a feeling of what its about, but if you can give me a little summary, that would be nice!

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like the series! I've wached 48 (3 more to go) great show
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I finished waching the series and is an awsome anime, one of my favorites!
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really love FMA. I'm only just getting into it though ^^

Newbie Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just love the show. I have seen several episodes, although I would not able to tell you which ones. I got almost the whole series on my computer.

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    well... ive watch'd it a bit.. i had lots of eps. than my sis dump'd our computer.. anyways... the show wasnt bad.. and the game is fun.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast