Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    No one is more of a Full metal Alchemist fan then I am!!!! Ive seen all the episodes. Trust me its awesome. Lust and Envy are my fav characters.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie EdWorshiper may be famous one day EdWorshiper may be famous one day EdWorshiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ending is great!
    (I cried a lot...)
    He made wings out of wax so that he could fly...
    But when he got too close to the sun...
    To God...
    The wax melted and he crashed to the ground.

-Edward Elric

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to like it, and even purchaced the game. All efforts to enjoy it failed though.

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the show with all the blood and transmuting, but the game sucked.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmph i'm late to this forum but fma was definatly my favourite anime. i loved the philosophical standpoint the show took and i cant wait to see the full feature film. the anime had everything you wanted action comdedy and drama. i was soo sad when hughes was killed by sloth [ damn that humonculus ]. i liked lust a bit too much though i really was sad when she was killed. wrath was the most annoying humunculus to me. and Envy the one i hated the most.
    Last edited by death_knight; May 13, 2005 at 08:07 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Lil Kis may be famous one day Lil Kis may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ok I have never watched a anime show in my life that had more than 26 episodes. Usually a anime show is 13 or 26 episodes but this is what 51!? That is crazy right!? Is there any filler in this show or not?

anyways here is my questions.......

*is there a box set of this series?
    *is the whole series dubbed completetly yet?
    *Is this show worth it? WHat would you rate this show and why?
    *What is this show about?
    *What category fits this show the most? Action, drama, or comedy and why and does it have all three and does it do a great job wit all 3?
    *Are the character really great characters in this show? Like are they interesting change throughout the show wit character devlopment?
    *How good is the music from 1-10 10 being best and why?
    *What other shows can you compare this show too?
    *How good is the animation from 1-10 10 being the best?
    *How many episodes per dubbed dvd?
    *is the dubbed voice acting any good? 1 being worst 10 being best on dubbed voice acting.
    *How interesting is the story?

anyway answer what you can and thanks and if you can add anything else that would be good. I don't know if I should get this but I seen a lotta good reviews but then I noticed it's a 51 episode series which is long 2 me so help me decide on if I should purchase this series or not and again thanks

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Kis
    ok I have never watched a anime show in my life that had more than 26 episodes. Usually a anime show is 13 or 26 episodes but this is what 51!? That is crazy right!? Is there any filler in this show or not?

anyways here is my questions.......
    Many of your questions have answers at the official Funimation website for Full Metal Alchemist...
    http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com/flash_index.html

51 episodes is 2 x 26 episodes minus 1 (probably for the New Years holiday)
    and the fact that this thread is up to 8 pages now(?!) should tell you something on how popular the series is, (and one of the few Japanese 'Golden Hour' prime time family hour anime series to be released in the US)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Lil Kis may be famous one day Lil Kis may be famous one day
    Thanks
    can some1 plz still answer these questions for me cuz the official website ain't workin for me and it's too slow 2 read everything. 2 sroll down a paragraph on the official site takes forever! Someone plz help and thanks

good lookin

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast