Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist ending

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

Fullmetal Alchemist ending

The anime ended this October and I was wondering what you people thought about it. I didn't dislike it, like many other animes the ending was rushed...I feel like the anime was made more for profit than anything else really because the manga is still going strong in Japan and it's takes a totally different take on the anime.

The anime was just a big set up for the movie, don't get me wrong, I still love the anime, I just wished it had followed the manga more accuratly. One thing has been bothering me about the ending, other than the fact that Ed and Al get seperated wich kinda sucks, but wich was predictable, how the heck does Roy loses an eye? Is it because he got shot by Archer ? He must not have gotten shot in the head or I'm pretty sure he would have died....Because when he comes out of King Bradley's mansion, he still has both his eyes....

I watched the final episode two times and I still haven't figured that part out...

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked the ending... haven't read the manga yet, but I'm sure it's even better than the anime. I think it's the right ending for now... cause we'll have to wait and see what the movie will bring us... It's an open ending, but one of the few that I do like, cause usually I hate those kind of endings...

About Roy... I really don't know... It's been a while ago, can't remember exactly how he could lose his eye...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    One thing has been bothering me about the ending, other than the fact that Ed and Al get seperated wich kinda sucks, but wich was predictable, how the heck does Roy loses an eye? Is it because he got shot by Archer ? He must not have gotten shot in the head or I'm pretty sure he would have died....Because when he comes out of King Bradley's mansion, he still has both his eyes....

I watched the final episode two times and I still haven't figured that part out...
    I like to believe Riza missed her last shot at Archer and accidentally hit Roy.
    Oh the romance
    She was standing far away and if the bullet went through Archer or ricochetted off his metal Roy could get hit and not die.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah the ending was rushed but thats normal hey it's always like that, hopefully the movie will fill in the ending abit hey, what i hear is that the movie takes place 2 years after the series ending so i'd like to see how that all works out.

And the eye thing yeah i'm sure it was the chick that shot hmm i'll have to rewatch it again to make sure but i'm sure thats how i saw it i donno tho

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I like to believe Riza missed her last shot at Archer and accidentally hit Roy.
    Oh the romance
    She was standing far away and if the bullet went through Archer or ricochetted off his metal Roy could get hit and not die.
    Well that does make more sense because at his bedside, Riza seems to blame herself for it, or it may be the fact that she blames herself for not arriving in time..

Yeah, the movie does take place 2 years after the anime, I really wonder how they're gonna pull it off.

Thanks
    As long as they won't just concentrate on Ed & Al.
    Effectively limiting all the other characters' roles to various (comical) cameos.
    And there is a high chance it will happen...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Full Metal Alchemist is one of the most horrible animes I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

The ending is utter crap. I suggest you don't watch it.

Thanks
    A little late for that...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast