Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist ending

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Full Metal Alchemist is one of the most horrible animes I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

The ending is utter crap. I suggest you don't watch it.
    You must like Naruto or something...

If you wanna flame the anime, go start a thread for that ok. This wasn't my intention while making this thread....

Anyway, going back on what you said before Hassun...It's my fear as well...I like the Elric brothers, but they're no the main reason why I watched the anime (points at signature). I like a whole bunch of the other characters (mostley the military) and I wonder how they will fit in the storyline of the movie.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Ed and Al are the least interesting of the important characters imo.
    There are so many cool character that it's going to be hard to fit them in a medium length film...
    I was hoping for an OVA series but I guess I'll have to hope for the best instead.

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    The anime ended this October and I was wondering what you people thought about it. I didn't dislike it, like many other animes the ending was rushed...I feel like the anime was made more for profit than anything else really because the manga is still going strong in Japan and it's takes a totally different take on the anime.

The anime was just a big set up for the movie, don't get me wrong, I still love the anime, I just wished it had followed the manga more accuratly. One thing has been bothering me about the ending, other than the fact that Ed and Al get seperated wich kinda sucks, but wich was predictable, how the heck does Roy loses an eye? Is it because he got shot by Archer ? He must not have gotten shot in the head or I'm pretty sure he would have died....Because when he comes out of King Bradley's mansion, he still has both his eyes....

I watched the final episode two times and I still haven't figured that part out...
    true and I really thought there could of been more to it. I'm not sure what but it seemed like it was missing something

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Threads Like this are a chance to post your opinon about that particular anime that the thread is about, Electra.

Me being the case that I don't like it, have the ability to post my opinion about it here.

Okay?

Thanks.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Threads Like this are a chance to post your opinon about that particular anime that the thread is about, Electra.

Me being the case that I don't like it, have the ability to post my opinion about it here.

Okay?

Thanks.
    Sure thing KenX, but saying that it's utter crap...that's sorta harsh.. If you want to flame the anime created a thread for that....I don't know you just come off as too strong...just need some more facts to back your statments...

Other than that, I love your signature ^_^

And I do hope I didn't offend you....ok, now back to the topic...

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well on the downside, i'm like "gaaah! it doesn't feel over yet, don't end it there!"

but on the other hand i'm like "oooh, they're making a shiny movie..."

so yeah, even though it's slightly dastardly for them to leave the whole ending for the movie and make us wait for it, they already have my business and i AM going to see that movie, and i know i'll enjoy it too

Newbie Kypt may be famous one day Kypt may be famous one day Kypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm confused...I really didn't like the ending because, like most people have said, it felt rushed but I thought it was ok since a Movie was coming soon to finish it...well, I just saw the trailer for the movie coming very soon and it doesn't look like it will finish anything. Al is in his armor form, Ed is w/ him fighting some kind of guy (haven't seen the translated version of it). Anyway, it doesn't seem like it will continue the anime but rather, it takes place somewhere in the middle of it. BAH i say!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I do think it will take place after the anime but tieing up all loose ends?
    The magic 8-ball says 'doubtful'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast