• yes

15 93.75%
  • no

0 0%
  • never heard of it

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Panic? Fumoffu

Newbie Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino's Avatar
    Thanks

FullMetal Panic? Fumoffu

Tell me your thoughts on it
    I See More That Others, Because I Know Were To Look

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen it. I thought it was very funny.

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why not tell us some of your thoughts? Seeing as its only proper, since your first post lacked details. Can't expect people to discuss something, if the author of the thread has no opinion on the topic. ( I don't mean to sound harsh ;p)

As for the Series, I think it adds a new feel to the anime, but it seem like this series was dragged out. The storyline seems too reaptitive and majority of the parts were a tad predictable. But, I guess you can only do so much with one series. So props to Fumofu. I would rather watch the origional FMP though.

A question that has been bugging me recently; Why do good anime series always have to be dragged out for so long? I can understand if the story was incomplete, but it seems like newer series love to drag out the series unnesarly.Inuyasha is a good excample of this.
    Last edited by zerosconcubine; Nov 17, 2004 at 01:01 AM.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Newbie Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason i did not post was because I wanted to know how people felt about it, but since you "ask" so "nicelly"... I loved it, but i can't compeare it to the original cause i haven't seen Full Metal Panic! So now you know i loved it and i think Kurtz is the best character in the series, too bad he did not make bigger apearances.
    Another thing: sorry about my gramar, english is my second language
    I See More That Others, Because I Know Were To Look

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    FMP is the serie of my life....fumoffu is hilarious. So...ywah I like it very much.
    Absolute comedy.

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really enjoyed Fumoffu. I kinda wished FMP ( the first season) had been a little more like it because the comedy was so good in it. My favorite character from FMP is Melissa Mao, but she wasn't in Fumoffu as much as I would have liked her to be.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very fun! and more daring than the FMP. But I wish they haven't censor some part... it would've been even better.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fumoffu definitely has a different tone than the first series. Interesting, considering that these episodes actually occur here and there between various episodes of the first season. Because its tone really doesn't change much, Fumoffu gets a little repititious and not so funny anymore near the end. Still, I liked it. Especially the episodes with Bonta-kun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast