• yes

15 93.75%
  • no

0 0%
  • never heard of it

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FullMetal Panic? Fumoffu

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_Shino
    The reason i did not post was because I wanted to know how people felt about it, but since you "ask" so "nicelly"... I loved it, but i can't compeare it to the original cause i haven't seen Full Metal Panic! So now you know i loved it and i think Kurtz is the best character in the series, too bad he did not make bigger apearances.
    Another thing: sorry about my gramar, english is my second language
    I somehow have a feeling you will enjoy the origional Full Metal Panic series. Seeing as Kurtz has a somewhat bigger part, then in Fumofu. Don't worry about your gammar, English is my first and I still can't get it right XD
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Newbie Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino may be famous one day Kasumi_Shino's Avatar
    Thanks
    [COLOR=Indigo]Tanks zeros [/COLOR][]
    I See More That Others, Because I Know Were To Look

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked fumoffu a lot. I love all of the comedy. This was a good...ummm...extra series from FMP. I loved FMP, it was the first anime that i evr bought.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh, Fumoffu, I can't remember any other time when I laughed so hard.

Newbie Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I re-watched the hot springs episode more times than any other series I can recall. I can't wait for the dvds.

Games I play on Live: Dead or Alive: Ultimate, Halo 2, RalliSport Challenge 2
    Gamertag: Spiffu

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've only seen the first episode and I really loved it. I saw it at a screening at the last convention I went too, right before the cosplay contest on the main stage.... now, it's so damn funny, because it had the the entire hall of people laughing out loud, and appulauding at the end too.
    Thank goodness the thing was subtitled, cause otherwise you would've been able to heard it over all the laughing.
    A good memory.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2