Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FullMoon o Sagashite manga

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: FullMoon o Sagashite manga

Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    well the anime doesnt SUCK...its a little below average....WITHOUT reading the manga. And with reading the manga its horrible. But i guess if you havnt read the manga it'd be ok.
    Oh. So if I've read the manga then watch the anime it won't be any good? I liked the first manga novel, but just how drastic are the changes that they made to the anime???

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FullMoon o Sagashite manga

your going to think im exaggerating but..im not.

The anime COMPLETELY TOOK OUT about at LEAST 85% of the manga. But they didnt stop there, the little they kept the same they COMPLETELY CHANGED. So really its like a whole different damn show. They take out whole MAIN characters, took out entire IMPORTANT stories (see below this paragraph), and change the few things they keep and how all the stuff happens. I mean shit, even the ending is done differently (but atleast it kind of got the same point across..in a more stupid shitty way that wasnt like the manga at all =/

move over to see spoilers, weee.... under this sentence anyway.
     click to show spoiler

END
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; Jul 30, 2005 at 12:36 PM.

Newbie hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid's Avatar
    Thanks

have you ever noticed that manga or anime that came from japan is realy diferant that the one in theU>S.
    it is has no ristriction on languadge and it doesnt care about nudity and i like manga from japan more but tobad that i cant read in japenys

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, you will be able to if you study and learn the language!
    Only 5 more days till volume two!!! woo hoo!!!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Miyuki-chan may be famous one day Miyuki-chan may be famous one day Miyuki-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this manga is really good ^^ I've read all of it but I wanna read it in english ^^ I can't wait for volume 2

kawaii ^^

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga is fairly darker than the anime in general (This starts around volume 3), however like mentioned above its really good so keep going till the end!^_-

The anime was aimed at a slightly younger audience so in some instances it contains certain childish elements, the story does get depressing at the end but I prefer the anime ending a lot more than the manga version. *Eichi-kun needs way more screen-time and credit!XD*

Thanks

Talking Re: FullMoon o Sagashite manga

OK, no one spoil what happens, but why is it that the anime is more childish than the manga?
    Only 2 more days now!!! I've already pre-bought the second volume!!! haha!

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    OK, no one spoil what happens, but why is it that the anime is more childish than the manga?
    Only 2 more days now!!! I've already pre-bought the second volume!!! haha!
    Good for you.<3 Have fun reading the manga!^_^

Full Moon acted really childish in the anime as Mitsuki in reality is a 12-year old girl, the anime was more about Mitsuki's climb to become a famous pop idol than the building struggles the manga was aiming for and it also had more fillers in the long time it was running for. Many characters weren't revealed also, and character relationships weren't as in depth.

Read spoilers by Talloon for more info *heavy spoilers though* be warned* *

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast