Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Funniest moments in anime/manga

Newbie sonic_ver2 may be famous one day sonic_ver2 may be famous one day sonic_ver2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest moments in anime/manga

There're so many funny moments from GTO.
    Onizuka looks so funny when he saying
    "Eikichi Onizuka, 22 years old, Nice to meet ya (Yoroshiku!)"

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

There are too many funny moments to even begin to list..but I still say FLCL outrules all of them....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie locmaster16 may be famous one day locmaster16 may be famous one day locmaster16's Avatar
    Thanks

In Naruto 1, Naruto did the Art of the Doppleganger and he created a hot, nude women instead!!!
    locmaster16

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by locmaster16
    In Naruto 1, Naruto did the Art of the Doppleganger and he created a hot, nude women instead!!!
    I was cracking up and couldn't stop when I saw that...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

so many to chose from! lol. some of mine are in inuyasha when the old lady agrees to bare Miroku's child^^ and in sensual phrase when Astro has bows in his hair^^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson alchemist
    so many to chose from! lol. some of mine are in inuyasha when the old lady agrees to bare Miroku's child^^ and in sensual phrase when Astro has bows in his hair^^
    WOW!!! That is one of the funniest phrase in Inuyasha. I laughed like crazy................

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I Like when in episdode 5 ballad of angels at the end when Julia is singing to spike
    while spike is in bed all mummified,then it blurs out and hes in the Bebop even more wraped up exept it wasn't Julia it was faye humming the same song so spike
    wanted her to get close so he can tell her something so she did and spike said
    "you sing off key"so faye got enraged and smacked spike with the pillow, ouch!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    I Like when in episdode 5 ballad of angels at the end when Julia is singing to spike
    while spike is in bed all mummified,then it blurs out and hes in the Bebop even more wraped up exept it wasn't Julia it was faye humming the same song so spike
    wanted her to get close so he can tell her something so she did and spike said
    "you sing off key"so faye got enraged and smacked spike with the pillow, ouch!
    Good times.....................I remember that. I flipped out when Faye did that to Spike.

From Rurouni Kenshin: When Saito relates Kouru and Megumi to some sort animals...................that was kind of funny as well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast