Thread: Furuba..that HAT!....

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks

Furuba..that HAT!....

*SPOILERS*
    Highlight below to read the post.

Does anyone know any extra information about the hat except in manga volumes 1-9? (My friend and I have read 1-9, I mean)

Yuki was with the hat, but there's got to be more to it. Why was Kyo as a little kid shown when the hat came up in volume 5 if Yuki as a kid was shown taking off the hat at the end of volume 9?
    Last edited by Boom^^; Jun 10, 2005 at 04:51 PM.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Anime Spoilers belong in the Spoiler Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Furuba..that HAT!....

Seeing as I'm too hot to do all the small details here's the jist of it:
    When they were younger Kyo hat his hat stolen by Yuki who then helped Tohru home and left her the hat.
    The thing with Kyo goes deeper than just the hat. At the same time of their life when Kyoko was still alive Kyo knew Kyoko had spoke to her a lot. She told him all about her life and how she neglected Tohru just after Katsuya(Tohru's dad) died. She even told him about the time she was going to jump off a cliff and kill herself. It seems Kyo had something to do with her death also but indirectly it seems so HE didn't kill her. He made a promise to her to protect Tohru although everything is not known about the link between the Honda's and the Sohma's at this time. It could be that Kyoko used to work for them once she left school and married Katsuya, who was her high school teacher, so she might know Kyo and possibly the others. It's also linked to the begining of the series when Tohru mentions Kyoko telling her about the story of the Zodiac and the cat which implies that Kyoko knew about the curse from the start when she met Kyo. This is all i know so far as I've only read up to chapter 107 when Kyo's going to be locked up in the neko room soon and nothing else has been mentioned about their link since the chapter it appeared in.

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

I so hate it when the anime doesn't show these "detailed" things...
    i finished watching the anime and all..but, i never read the manga. maybe i'll start but where should i start? from the very begining?!

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinchipooh
    I so hate it when the anime doesn't show these "detailed" things...
    i finished watching the anime and all..but, i never read the manga. maybe i'll start but where should i start? from the very begining?!
    Definitly or you'll just be lost from the start. I really didn't like the anime as much as I like the manga. The anime only covers the first 6 or 7 books of the manga story line. I say 6 and 7 because they add other chapters in between the anime chapters. The anime just misses out so much of the major plot bits.