Thread: Futur Artist ---- ME ?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Post Futur Artist ---- ME ?

OK, I am kindda jalous of some of you. Since I was little, I always wanted to be good at drawing. Now that I am a computer maniac, Me wish Is biger than ever.

But there is a little hic. I don't know photoshop this well and I want to help other by making them sign or avatar or else, Wallpapers. But first, I must be the one who need help from you.

The question I have for you is that one:
    Is ther some of you who could share with me some good web site that offer great Tutorial in order to make my drawing skills better. Anyone couldn't be bad.
    Great to make trade with you.

And for those who are in the same situation as me, Feel free to use the info in this thread as your advantage.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should use my open source... it should have about all the sites you need.

Open Source

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Thumbs up

You are really my savior. Thank again. Your open source is really great. Full of everything.

AMAZING
    Coming soon.........

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    lolz should have just checked the forum before posting lolz