Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Future

i'd imagine that after 40-50 yrs it will be a great loss... and maybe the ice in the orth and south pole or either in antartica will be melt.. bcause we people are destroying the ozone layer...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i do not like a bad future.
    i love nature.
    hei, we are human, right? why we are predict some thing that will make us sad. we are human. we can make it better.

if we keep our attitude to earth in good way. we won't get anything worse.
    i know we all are busy with our self business. but, if all human in the earth can handle to not do something which is useless, maybe we can keep this earth on good condition.
    this disaster occurs because we do not respect nature, the others organism, all organism.

but if it goes worse till end, the only one we can do is keep our self attitude. so that no regret will face us.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

whatever the future holds i hope includes giant robots for humans(it'd be bittersweet for me if we were attacked by aliens in giant robots...aka "sweet! a giant robot!*squish*")

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

EW! I'd be old!

Well, actually, I don't think it would be a drastic change. Maybe a few robots here and there, and of course technology would be more advanced. I think it wouldn't be a drastic change because look at those old movies from the 50s and 60s. They all thought we would have our own flying cars by now.

I'll cross my fingers and hope this will come true, because with all this global warming... As long as I'm dead before humans destroy the Earth!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the Earth won't last long saying 40-50 years is kind.I do hope humen kind is killed because look how bad we are and why we are so bad.I'm not saying all off us are bad but the bad 1's have made it that way for the good 1's.And i hope theres big robots too that would be to fun but think how bad people would use them?

Code Name Wind

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

feh..well the US wouldnt be a super power anymore...we'd probably all be owned by china if they continue to grow...but all in all not much will change in half a cent...except technology and redistribution of power...perhaps we'll construct a biosphere on mars or somethin

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

hey... it just come up to my mind.. maybe after 50 yrs.. it would be like the settings of dragon ball z in which there are flying cars... building and etc...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    hey... it just come up to my mind.. maybe after 50 yrs.. it would be like the settings of dragon ball z in which there are flying cars... building and etc...
    hardly think so that is unless the humans survive, but they won't, because of stupid poiticians and rich industrialists, riping the earth everywhere they go
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Jan 04, 2006 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast