Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future of the World

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Future of the World

I dont think this threads been up yet but o well...people make mistakes....neway...What do you think the future holds for us? What with all the natural earth oils depleting so fast....and terrorism is a seemingly large "issue" to the US...what do u think the future holds for our chaotic and advanced world?

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not one for predicting whatever happens later on, I say whatever happens, goes.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the US has a good 100 yrs left before it collapses and we completely run most of the Earths natural resources. Or MB the second coming will happen before then or even some sort of WW3. In anycase the way its going doesn't look good at all, but i'll be dead before all of that hopefully.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    US will not have a good 100 yrs left with the way things are going in both the country the world, and the society

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im always hoping for a better world, but to be realistic.....unless we all change (which more than likely wont happen) then....we probably don't have a great deal of time left....a few more generations worth. That's it.....

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I worry about the world ending tomorrow. It seems that it will, with everything going on. What I think the future holds is moving to another planet, and leaving this Earth, because we've wasted it.. .. or atleast America has. I can't really post what my thoughts are in full because I might get shoveled again if I say somthing wrong.

I think the Earth will run out of resources because humans are fueled by greed. I don't think it's going to end by terrorists, or war, but by greed in general. The Earth can only take so much. May I say, it's damn chaotic already.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earth is doomed anyway way u looked at it :Thumbd:
    There is no hope for us and the sun is going to blow up in billions of years down the line so all the planets are f**ked but they say that Titian (one of the moons of that big planet) is like earth when it was growing up.
    * I've seen this movie about a new earth called Titian (planet BOB) but anyway*
    so there could be a new earth for the ppl to to move to
    i'll be dead well before that so thats not my problem

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the United States is still standing.....I think Our children and their children have a lot on their plate. So much we have done that they will have to finish. Lol. Let me tell you. They're not ready.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast