Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gallcomp3

Newbie ShadowDeath1 may be famous one day ShadowDeath1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gallcomp3

Ill keep making new threads if you keep deleting my post you idiot.

I'm pushing my luck???? Sure you need a break in the drugs you are using kid... The only one showing his true self is you, you have done nothing more that whining and bitching since you got back, really mature attitude...

Ignoring your PM's, unlike you I do have a life and I'm not on the computer 24/7. when I got your ONLY bitching PM you already posted it in public view so why even bothering into answer it. A thickheaded person like you doesn't deserve any answer other than being ignored. You keep accusing me of banning you without a warning. You got your warning from another moderator, a day before I even noticed your signature, and I mention it before I cannot ban people, administrators do (Gig and Spider). You just like to go arround the same issue over and over:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    While you're working on sigs, you need to change yours, shadowdeath. More specifically you need to remove the inflammatory text.

You said in your PM that I was mean and a total jerk right. Well here is the PM that started all this, a generic PM asking you to change your signature:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GallComp
    The image that you are using as signature is too big and needs to be replaced, maximun size allowed is 450x110...

Quote:
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum filesize is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Link to the rules

Since you love it soo much, here it goes closed...

Have a nice day...
    I sent you more than one pm and also I didnt get on AO because unlike you, I DO HAVE A LIFE! Its called school and girls... pfft. So you gave me one day... woohoo. Sometimes I dont get on for 3-4 days. So that wasent enough time. Anyway, I will keep bitching until you resolve this. Have a nice day!

oh and I'll keep asking you this, why did you delete my thread "open source"... what was your ****ing reason you damn asshole. GOD ****you, learn to have some dignity.
    Last edited by ShadowDeath1; Nov 21, 2004 at 03:34 PM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    I DON'T BAN PEOPLE YOU STUPID MORON... I cannot ban people so stop telling me an all members that I banned you or that I didn't gave you enought time...

I don't delete any of my PM's and there was only one in my inbox.

The open source thread is there it hasn't being deleted...

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    shadow man..just shut up and get on with life stop acting like some immature brat that just can't shut up! Do you know how annoying you are? Damnit just give it a break..! this is a community where we all try to have a little bit of fun, not a place to fight for god know what!

You did something against the rules, no matter if it was a joke or not, you accept the responsibilities and face it like a man! Just think next time you post anything!

Chill!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ja. It has gone too far already. Regardless of how much you may hate Gallcomp or how important you may think you are, there is nothing you can do now. My only suggestoin is to stop before you get banned again.

Also, since you don't seem to listen to GallComp, maybe one of the other members should say this: Firstly, GallComp does not ban people. Secondly, the administrators would not ban people without a reason either. Lastly, they do not have to give any reason for closing threads, it's in their power to do.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ho ho ho, do I LOVE drama or what??

and despite having to agree with most of the folks, i have to say that shadowdeath is the most persistent member I ever seen

man, gotta admire those guts

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    ho ho ho, do I LOVE drama or what??

and despite having to agree with most of the folks, i have to say that shadowdeath is the most persistent member I ever seen

man, gotta admire those guts
    So true.

Also Smods can ban if admins allow it. Its all depending on if Spider or Gig set it up to where Smods could ban.

For another issue Shadow your topic isn't DELETED its just Closed there is a Total difference if it was DELETEED it would not be there. People just can't post in it. I have also noticed that When someone is ban the topics they start get closed automaticly. So When you were BAN the topics were closed. Now stop jumping to conclutions before you get yourself ban again.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    then i forecast the birth of shadowdeath2, 3 ,4 and so on...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Gallcomp and Gig....

I want you to ban me right now. I am extremely serious and I want to be banned out of this site right now. This site has de-evolved into a preteen spam fest and I want out. I can't believe how this site fell. It's literally a piece of shit. This thread is a perfect example. Give me my two strikes and get me the **** out of here NOW!!

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast