Thread: Galleries!

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks

Galleries!

Yes! The galleries are back. Thank god.

I noticed there's now a 1-10 rating system, as opposed to 1-5. GOOD. Keep it that way. You have no idea how many times I wished I could have given some sort of 4.5 rating in the past. Now I can just give a 9.

Also, there's obviously no moderation process as of yet. I was wondering if maybe it would stay that way. I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad idea. Maybe it's worth a shot?
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    Yes! The galleries are back. Thank god.

I noticed there's now a 1-10 rating system, as opposed to 1-5. GOOD. Keep it that way. You have no idea how many times I wished I could have given some sort of 4.5 rating in the past. Now I can just give a 9.

Also, there's obviously no moderation process as of yet. I was wondering if maybe it would stay that way. I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad idea. Maybe it's worth a shot?
    No moderation... Who told you that... I'm being moderating almost all the entries submited so far...

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    I total agree with keeping 1-10 rating system, although I don't like rating other peoples work at all, so I'm very happy to see that I can leave a comment on a piece of art work without being forced to rate it.
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it think it's good hey, so time u just don't wanna rate it hey

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    to do with the gallery... i am gettting a little lost withe the way the gallery sems to change order when i comment on pics, and the entries do not stay in the order they were submitted, i would prefer it if they could be fixed by date of submttion like the old gallery.

Newbie TaMa may be famous one day TaMa may be famous one day TaMa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Would be nice if the users which didn't leave a comment, but only voted didn't apear in the same place as the comments, it's kinda frustating XD
    Would be cool with a button where you could see all the users which voted that and that, and then leave those who leave both a comment and a vote in the place they are now.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TaMa
    Would be nice if the users which didn't leave a comment, but only voted didn't apear in the same place as the comments, it's kinda frustating XD
    Would be cool with a button where you could see all the users which voted that and that, and then leave those who leave both a comment and a vote in the place they are now.

Accomplishing that hard task can take a long time considering how long it took to get the codes right for the gallery in the first place. Just wait for spiderweb to comply, or you will just have to get used to it and not complain.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)