Thread: Gallery

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Gallery

When I browse the gallery I come across lots of works that belong in the categories. Would I be pseudo-modding if I asked the person who uploaded it to put it in another section?

Because it seems like the mods arent catcing a lot of it. Or should I alert a mod about it?
    Seduced by Flesh

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if you think that is the right thing just do it!!!^_^!!!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    When I browse the gallery I come across lots of works that belong in the categories. Would I be pseudo-modding if I asked the person who uploaded it to put it in another section?

Because it seems like the mods arent catcing a lot of it. Or should I alert a mod about it?

You should bring to an mod's attention (but not mine, I don't mod the gallery) because once a work is uploaded, only staff can move it.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    then please tell us who mods the gallery oh great and wise zui quan.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"