Thread: gallery blue bypass code

Newbie Ecchi_Person may be famous one day Ecchi_Person may be famous one day
    Thanks

gallery blue bypass code

Does anyone know the gallery blue bypass code?

http://www.galleryblue.net <-- gallery blue

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    ...Sigh...

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Orange Bypass Code

To get your bypass code:

- Visit the website below. Click on the eBay banner.
    1 - sign up with a new eBay account as follows:
    2 - click on 'register' at the very top (in blue)
    3 - fill out your info, and hit continue. If you used a real email (not like a hotmail email), skip the next step..
    4 - click on 'enter a different email' and put a valid email there as well. Use a real, non-hotmail-type email - don't worry, we won't see it, and it is only for confirmation. (you can always just enter a credit card number as well, but this is probably easier.)
    5 - agree to the user terms.
    6 - check your email.
    7 - click the 'confirm your registration' link.
    8 - Find something to bid on - anything - that isn't a private auction, and bid on it.
    (Bid on something with a lot of bids, if you don't want to win it, or whatever. We don't care if you actually buy anything or are even high bidder at all, just as long as you place a valid bid.)
    9 - Send an email to
    [email protected] with the following information:
    --the subject should be the subject of your confirm registration email (the one you got when you completed your registration: it starts with the word 'Open'. DO NOT PUT the actual words 'subject of your confirm registration email' as the subject),
    --line 1 of the body of your message should contain the url of the item you bid on (the long one, that includes the auction number), and
    --line 2 of the body should contain your new eBay username.

If your info checks out (and you didn't screw anything up), a reply email with the password to Gallery Blue will be sent automatically via your new eBay account by this site when it checks the mail. Enjoy!
    (Note: it must be a new account, signed up through the link that this window sends you to, or you won't get the password - this is checked by the bot as well. Do it right, or you won't get the code. If you try to fool the site by using someone else's new account that you didn't sign up through this site, or use eBay Austrailia or something like that, you won't get the code.)

Enter this bypass code on the gallery page, and you will be taken to the complete gallery. No popups, no HTML tricks, no hassle.

(And don't try to hack us, jeez. Getting a bypass code takes you like ten seconds to do, and you can use hotmail or yahoo if you are scared about using your real email. Boy, that is sure hard to do -_-

Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Question

Heu Alucard, What are you trying to say. It's exactly what is writed in the site Ecchi_Person linked.

Anyway, I don't even understand what use I can get from this.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    (has nothing to do with the tread)
    Ectoruss I friggin love you ava/sig
    i cant wait till the game comes out.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    (has nothing to do with the tread)
    Ectoruss I friggin love you ava/sig
    i cant wait till the game comes out.
    It's not a game. It's a Movie... It cmoes out Jan 2005

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Heu Alucard, What are you trying to say. It's exactly what is writed in the site Ecchi_Person linked.

Anyway, I don't even understand what use I can get from this.
    sigh thats how you get the bypass code ok if you read the directsion it should work and as for what exactly I'm trying to say is get off your lazy ass and do it your self
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.