Thread: Gallery Curiosity

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks

Gallery Curiosity

I know you're still working on the gallery as we speak, but just curious as to why it is that once you're there you literally have to click "back" to get out, cause none of the links work anymore.

oh, and on a seperate note, this dark background is starting to depress me . u dont have to change it or anything, its just, i remember that Old AO with its bright Blue's and luminous radiance.. and this one's soo.. pessimistic.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The reason the links don't work is that I have to modify some VB templates a bit more for the to link properly (take out the variables and put absolutes in their place)
    The gallery is not yet open though and that will be the final step

As for the style, don't worry this one won't be here forever

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cool, and the gallery that going to have all the old pics in or not?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderweb
    The reason the links don't work is that I have to modify some VB templates a bit more for the to link properly (take out the variables and put absolutes in their place)
    The gallery is not yet open though and that will be the final step

As for the style, don't worry this one won't be here forever
    sweet, good to hear thanx for updating this site so quickly, its great having everyone here and contributing... it really sux to see anime sites die off from uncommited members.

btw Sensei, no, im pretty sure the gallery will be empty. up to everyone to refill it again

The end is important in all things.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    I think not. you can thank www.managed.com

"Big numbers are hard to ignore" (If you plan on rallying us up to protest im all in for it )

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    No it wont... Rememner this site will start from scratch, and that includes the gallery... (But of course I will add a couple hundreds of my past submisions)...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have about 2000 of the old submissions from the old AO if spider wants me to add them and let the artest calem them I will when the gallery is up and working right