Thread: Gallery upload limit

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Gallery upload limit

Is it possible to limit the number a pictures a person can upload in the gallery? I open a page in the fanart gallery and it's filled entirely with drawings from a single artist. No one is going to comment on their pictures if there are thirteen more under their name right beside it. Can't we tell them to wait half an hour or something after uploading two/three pictures?
    関西は最高やねん

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gallery upload limit

Yeah. but that would be a pain for those of us who upload other images. Limiting the fanart would put a limit on those who did nothing to diserve it.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that there is a limit placed on new members. The limit is waved after you have participated in the forum more

Newbie the chosen one may be famous one day the chosen one may be famous one day the chosen one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sei-chan
    Is it possible to limit the number a pictures a person can upload in the gallery? I open a page in the fanart gallery and it's filled entirely with drawings from a single artist. No one is going to comment on their pictures if there are thirteen more under their name right beside it. Can't we tell them to wait half an hour or something after uploading two/three pictures?
    You must forgive my friend he can get a little carried away sometimes.
    They could have it to where the gallery has the most viewed picture showing and the rest in the artist gallery, then you would have to clike on his name to see the rest of his gallery. Just an idea.....
    "I am the game, and I'm that damn good."

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to vote that a limit on the gallery would suck. Personally, I would rather see a large number of fan-art flooding the gallery than have more inane rules that undermine the userbase that has some common sense.

If we were to have a rule over posting images in the gallery, I would prefer to see it in the form of time spent on the forum and a case by case basis as has been done in the past.

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

To staff if i have happened to break a rule i am deeply sorry.To the person who type this forum i apologize to them as well.I just thought that the gallery was made to show off your talents.I there was any rule about limiting the amount of pictures you can have in the gallery baesd on your experience then that is my bad for not being informed of this.
    I don't know what soccerery dug you up."laughs Rick as he throws of his school uniform revealing his team outfit.His cheeks and forhead begin to glow and upon his face appears the markings of the lightforce."But when I am through with you your going to wish you stayed dead."

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no rule on the limit of uploads nor downloads, currently. Thereore, you are not breaking any rules We used to have limits on downloads because of leechers and bandwidth issues. I personally would not upload loads of work, weither its fanart or wallpapers, on one day. This way the community will have time to digist the work over several days. But that's my option, which is different from others and does not need to be followed (I think it would be a better world if everyone obeyed my ideas ).

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

why limit it? it will just be a pain to most of us
    Last edited by dragonhead33; Nov 01, 2005 at 07:00 AM.