Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Game That got Away....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

The Game That got Away....

have you ever played a game that maybe you owned at the time (or still own) that you never got around to beating? Like being discouraged so bad you just gave up on the game and never finished it? I have a few that i want to finish one day....

Saga Frontier II <-- Like if Tarantino made an RPG. It frustrated me so bad at the time i gave up on it and later sold it, now i wish i hadnt. Arghhhh...

Equinox <-- kewl game that gave me migranes of biblical proportions....i regret never beating it tho

Chrono Trigger <-- Damn it....this one wasnt actually my fault, i was borrowing it from my friend for a long period of time, but out of the blue he wanted it back and shortly after had to move. Gah
    Last edited by narrator; Dec 28, 2004 at 07:01 PM.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah there were a couple games like that.

GTA: Vice City was one. only reason was cuz i lost my memory card.

FFX-2 was another. gave up on it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    T-T i have to admit
    Saga Frontier... wouldn't stop jumping around got me freakin mad >:-(
    ffx-2.... just didn't have enough interest in it
    wild arms.... i bought it too say that i had it a long time ago... never did get to play
    Glad i got that off my chest *whew*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only one I haven't beat but wish to would be FFX.

I made it to the final aeon but I died twice trying to beat it so I started the game over again, haha, and tried to train more. True I could have just gone and trained where I was, but the beggining was my favorite part of the game anyway. I love the parts where the story is all put into place. Then however the disc broke so I couldn't play it and I erased the memory for it, but I just got it again and plan on beating it this time, haha.

I'm playing some other Final Fantasy games as well and still haven't beat them, like once I get to the end I just stop for some reason. Like in FFVII I'm mad because I missed getting Yuffie and Vincent, so I have an urge to start the game over again, but then I don't want to lose everything I've done so far, haha, so I just stopped playing for now.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I have quite a few games like that, most recently Fable. I remember getting to right before the final boss because my roommate had beaten the game just hours before I had gotten to that part and I turned it off for the night. The next day I ended up not playing it and things in my personally life took over for the next few months until Star Wars KOTOR 2 came out and I ended up trading Fable back as one of the games to get cash off on SW: KOTOR 2 and on teh car ride home realized I never actually beat the last guy...I had done everything else in the game though. Weird.

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doom3 ...simply got bored with it LOL but then I'm old

But man, won't you get bored by zillions of zombies attacking you constantly all the time? It becomes all so routine! XD

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    took me almost half a decade to beat ff7

and I never went into Lunar 2

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ha. I have had etheir games that have ran away from me, or just the ones I rented, and never beat. Hmmm..

FF:X-2 , I dunno why, got a little boring
    Breath of Fire 4, ??? I rented it, and damn they came after me
    Eternal Darkness, slow...painful gameplay
    some others... I just can't remember >.<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast