Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Game That got Away....

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, yeah, everyone has a moment when they just drop their game and jump to another one.

Final Fantasy 2 (NES / GBA)
    Final Fantasy 3 (NES)
    Terranigma (SNES)
    Star Ocean (SNES)
    Secret of Mana (SNES)
    Earthbound (SNES)
    Bahamut Lagoon (SNES)
    Dark Cloud (PS2)
    ----
    harhar, pretty oldschool games I just recently got FF: Dawn of Souls and I beat Final Fantasy with a Knight, Ninja, White Wizard and Black Wizard party, as well as a 4x White Wizard party, but when I was about to start FF2, I went out and bought Xenosaga and I guess you know what happened to my FF: Dawn of Souls..

Surprisingly though, I did finish FFX-2 .. I played it two times in time. The first time was just a rush through the game, without a walkthrough, the second time I went to get that supposedly "Perfect Ending" or whatever, and I actually oversouled every fiend / monster :|

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, lets see...

Half Life 2
    Doom 3
    Sims 2 (I know theres no end.. but I quit after playing it for ~8 hours)
    Zelda: Wind Waker
    Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals
    Mario DS
    Baldurs Gate 2 (Even after pouring in 30+ hours, I decided to give up on it)

I should really finish some of those...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kingdom Hearts
    Prince of Persia
    Okage: Shadow King
    GTA: 3
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Man, there are always games like that for meh.

The 7th Saga - SNES
    Lufia II - SNES
    Chrono Chross - PS
    Secret of Mana - SNES
    Suikoden II - PS
    Final Fantasy X - PS2
    Xenosaga Ep 1 - PS2

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have soo many that i wanna beat...but i never do...

1. FFX-i have everything that i need and need to know, i jus never got around to beating it

2. FFVII- i have everything but then...my memo card got messed up and lost the memo thus, i got lazy and didnt wanna beat....

3. FFV- old nintendo game that was almost impossible to beat unless u got a mastery on every singel job that u had (about like 50 different jobs which is a pain in tha a$$)

These are all Final Fantasy's....lol...i got more just those are the ones i wanna finish...

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    My my, isnt there alot for me.

Final Fantasy VII: Had it, lost it, dont remember where I put it. Borrowed it, lost it again, gave up!

Final Fantasy IIX: My friend actually owned this and we played it together...then I kinda...oh...I dont know...moved?

Tomba: Damn pigs...

Evolution Worlds: A huge swiss army knife...wtf? It just frustrated me!

Theres tons more, but I dont remember them.

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    have you ever played a game that maybe you owned at the time (or still own) that you never got around to beating? Like being discouraged so bad you just gave up on the game and never finished it? I have a few that i want to finish one day....

Saga Frontier II <-- Like if Tarantino made an RPG. It frustrated me so bad at the time i gave up on it and later sold it, now i wish i hadnt. Arghhhh...

Equinox <-- kewl game that gave me migranes of biblical proportions....i regret never beating it tho

Chrono Trigger <-- Damn it....this one wasnt actually my fault, i was borrowing it from my friend for a long period of time, but out of the blue he wanted it back and shortly after had to move. Gah
    No game discourages me, but if a game bores me to death at one point. It may turn me off. If a game discourages when there are so many problems in this world, there really must be a problem with yourself.

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Super Metroid: Got Stuck at one point and never got around 2 playing again
    Zelda LttP: same
    Zelda Wind Waker: same
    Metroid Prime: My friend has it and i got stuck at Metroid Prime and now ive moved away so it'll be really hard to beat it now
    Final Fantasy CC: same as applesaus
    Last edited by Bent Fork; Jan 21, 2005 at 06:21 PM.
    I see your drinking 1 percent,
    Is that because you think your fat,
    Cause your not,
    You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast