Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gamer violence

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't blame either the parents or the industry....i blame the store policies that most places have. People "claim" that they card customers at the counter if the game is rated "M"..... but out of all the times that I've bought games period...I maybe have seen an employee card someone once. No more, no less. So in short, i think they should definately crack down on carding at the counter. Same goes with Box office sales at the movies....

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Blaming the industry why, i mean thats like saying the same thing to film directors.
    Well, what I meant was, the gaming industry is getting HUGE, and they want as many customers as possible, therefore it doesn't seem as wrong to be playing violent games as a young child, due to the fact some of their friends, or brother and sisters are playing a violent game. That's why I blamed the industryy. They make entertainment, but it's so expensive, and demaning, that they don't really care who plays the games, just as long as it's being bought. Think of it, likewise, to the ciggarette companys.... are video games not addicting as well ?
    I thought I should blame the industry, not the makers of the games. I still think violent games are not for the younger kids, but I know that their parents really can't do much. Video games are everywhere, and violent ones are recently the thing to have, no matter the age.

*sweat drop*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    unlike cigarettes, there is no definite damage, so it's a much harder argument
    not to us directly but the makers are then blamed and are either forced to lessen things about their games or stop making them which i don't find fair. and alot of times their games are some of the better ones too.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Video games are everywhere, and violent ones are recently the thing to have, no matter the age.

*sweat drop*
    Well so is rap and hip-hop also the same again can be said of films, people should just be more respocible with that they do.Jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2