Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Games consoles......

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Games consoles......

I was just wondering what are ppls favourite games consoles and why.
    I my self like the xbox 360 as the graphics are unbelievably great.

Made by the great Sazuka

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games consoles......

Well. I haven't picked up the Xbox360 yet, so I'll avoid it for now.

As for the rest of the current systems out there. Xbox is my favorite. Better graphics than that of PS2. A large variety of games, although maybe not as many, nor does it have some of the Japanese games that you'll see on the PS2. Probably the best thing about the Xbox is its controller. It has the best joystick, and the controller isn't that akward, and doesn't need much getting-used-to.

One thing though, about Gamecube. It's a must-have for me, because it will have games neither the PS2 or the Xbox will have. Most people don't give it credit for that, mostly because they don't like those games that are Gamecube-only. Kudos to GC either way.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

PS2 is by far the best sytem as of yet but once PS3 comes out it will be the best!!

Code Name Wind

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

moving to sensory pleasures
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie sleazy may be famous one day sleazy may be famous one day sleazy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'll have to go with PS2, whole lot more RPG's and the ones they've come out with have been beautiful. X-Box seems geared more towards adventure/sports/shooter games, and while I think Halo rocks, the bigger selection of the type of game I'm into pushes the PS2 out in front.

Still ticked that not all old X-Box games work on 360 without patching :mad2:

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I love The PS2 and when the PS3 will come out I'll love it to (Yes mostly cause I really hope there will again come some good RPG's to the PS3 )

I'm also looking forward to the Nintendo Revolution just cause of the whole new game experience

And last (and for me least) the Xbox 360 cause I'm not crazy enough to spend so much money on just better graphics, and the games for the Xbox 360 aren't my kind of games

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like the xbox and the psp the game play is great for a handheld. I also like the ff7 and the GTA games.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite gamee console would have to be the super nintendo, just cause i love all the old rpgs, and bloody fighting games! for newer systems i really like the xbox360 cause it has good graphics but am still looking forward to the nintendo rev. im not a big fan of playstation..

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast