Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Games consoles......

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games consoles......

I perfer ps2 for the rpgs but xbox is good for online
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I perfer ps2 for the rpgs but xbox is good for online
    about what im like

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a PC gamer... but I have played in different consols... and I got to this conclusion...... why buy a ps or xbox... while u can play all existing games in the pc and with better graphics......
    but the psp is really cool....
    Last edited by jaam0927; Feb 22, 2006 at 11:38 AM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite consoles over the years:

Sega CDX: This system is a lightweight two-in-one unit, able to play Genesis and Sega CD games (it isn't just adding a Sega CD to a Genesis like normal, its one console in itself). I like it because Snatcher (for Sega CD) is one of my favorite games of all time, as are Lunar Eternal Blue (I like the SCD version better than the PS1 version, though I own both), Dark Wizard, and Sonic CD. Since the Sega CDX can also play Genesis, I'm able to play Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, Gunstar Heroes, and other still impressive Genesis games. Honorable mention goes to the Sega Nomad, which is great for portable gaming (though it runs batteries out rapidly).

Sega Saturn: I've always been a Sega fan, and chose the Saturn over the PS1 during their console war (I bought a PS1 later for cheap), and I never regretted it. When Stolar declared Saturn as no longer the future of Sega, I was very disappointed. Guardian Heroes, Dragon Force, Astal, Sonic Jam, Saturn Bomberman, Shinobi Legions, Albert Odyssey, Fighters Megamix, Nights, and Christmas Nights (best Christmas gift ever, Sega) and so on are games I will still play every so often.

Neogeo Pocket Color: My favorite portable system ever, beating out Sega Nomad and the DS. Card Clash is the most addictive game I've played. And NGPC was King of the portable Fighters when it came to games like SNK vs Capcom MOTM, KoF R-2, Samsho2, Gal's Fighters, etc. Best clicky pad ever, too.

Sega Dreamcast: The last gaming system I really spent a lot of time playing was the DC, which I consider to be a sort of end of an era (aka: Good Times). Great 2d fighter ports (KoF 99 DM, MoTW, SFA3, SF3:3rd Strike, Guilty Gear X - import of course, KoF 2000 - import, etc....to a lesser extent MvC2) and some nice titles like Powerstone 1 and 2, Cannonspike, Bangai-Oh, Mars Matrix, Gigawing 2, Gunbird 2, Illbleed, etc. made for a great run.

SNES: Games like Harvest Moon, Super Punch-Out!!, the Square RPGs, and Earthbound. I spent many hours playing these games (before I bought Harvest Moon, I'd probably spent just as much money renting it and having overdue fees from not returning it).

I'm still a gamer these days, just not as much. Newer titles just don't hold my interest very often.
    Last edited by Karn; Feb 21, 2006 at 07:02 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it's all about the GameCube...

i mean... Harvest Moon... Animal Crossing... MGS: The Twin Snakes!!!

come on... they got good stuff cuz they empasize on quality gaming, NOT quality graphics...

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I always found the nintendo 64 hard to grasp .... literally. The controller was just to oddly shaped to keep hold of.

Made by the great Sazuka

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an x-box and its ok...but since i love RPG (those types of games) I would perfer the PLaystatopn2 (which I don't have...I'm just waiting for 3 to come out ^__^)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast