Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: games into movies

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    what games do you think would make super fantastic movies, i personally think that metal gear solid would make a fantastic movie but they would have to be careful when making it.

i also think that phantasy star online could make a fantastic movie.
    I totally agree with you on that. If a MGS movie was ever made, it would have to be carefully done, especially when casting characters. A PSO movie would be awesome, I use to play that game a lot.

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm.. i would like to see suikoden 2 being made into movies... it contain lots of theme...love,friendship,betrayal,loyalty,hatred..a nd great rivalry..plus the battle of the army..i would like to see a greater detail of it..better than seeing a small soldier marching againts each other * for those who played, u knoe wat i mean...
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    either tenchu return from darkness

or probably the one i want most Ninja gaiden

Newbie Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Shadow Hearts would be a great movie. - Though, it is sort of hard to make RPG games n' such into movies cause of the long storylines, like esthered mentioned. And There starting to make a lot of Video games, Anime, and Comic based movies now...

I read an article that they were going to try to make a movie on DBZ, but they decided not to because they'll probably just ruin it.
    -And I've heard about that Metroid movie... They might get that one girl from Terminator 3 to be Samus.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ever Tought of a movie of Pokemon, one of the gameboy versions like Red and bleu, kids will enjoy that movie, me too. (not a animated movie like the other, but a trioligy with real actors.)

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    oh my god lord nikon real actors? that movie would basically have CG all over the place you know kind of like the matrix reloaded.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah but only the pokemon will be CG, the rest wont.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    They would have to make a movie of Prince of Persia.
    That would be really awesome. I just played that game the other day at Best Buy.. I was blown away by it's amazing fighting skills, heh.

I think MGS would make a good movie too.. but then I thought about it for a while.. they shouldnt make any more games into movies. 'cause they'll just ruin it. I mean.. look at Resident Evil.. It was OKAY, but it still got ruined. I think they should leave the games alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast