Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: games into movies

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Come to think of it, Nightmare Creatures would make a hell of a horror film as well. Of course...if done correctly.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Let's just leave the video games alone. There hasn't yet been a good game-to-movie conversion, though I'm hoping the movie version of Doom works out. On the other hand my Inner Hentai would like to see a Leisure Suit Larry movie.
    pervert.... you will end up needing Gary Coleman then turn him white in order to get Larry or maybe that other actor who did mini-me

for me, i remember hearing about a DOA movie, but I have yet to seen it wonder why

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruka X
    That would be really awesome. I just played that game the other day at Best Buy.. I was blown away by it's amazing fighting skills, heh.

I think MGS would make a good movie too.. but then I thought about it for a while.. they shouldnt make any more games into movies. 'cause they'll just ruin it. I mean.. look at Resident Evil.. It was OKAY, but it still got ruined. I think they should leave the games alone.
    MGS is a movie

main actor is Kurt Russel, its a pretty badass movie too

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    scince when, and where can i purchase this item
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    MGS is a movie

main actor is Kurt Russel, its a pretty badass movie too
    Ahh, I didnt know about that -_- but thanks for telling me! finally, a good movie I can rent.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    They've already made a Tekken move. I think it was for Tekken or Tekken 2. Otherwise, either Dead or Alive, or Tenchu. Oh!!! instead of a movie, they should turn it into an anime show!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm i just had a thought, they would have to have a seperate movie for each game, but what about the legacy of kain series, of course it would have to be animated for the best effect. soul calibur would be hard to do but it would be cool, nightmare would have to win and then do the good thing by throwing the sword into a crevas and protecting it for ever more, thats what he does if you complete it with him in soul calibur 2 i think.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3