Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you play most of the time

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Games you play most of the time

What do you play most of the time? I mean there are lots of games in this world but there are some that you are addicted to. So what is it? It could be online games,PS, PS2, Xbox, Game Cube, Gameboy Advance color etc..

Online Games- Ragnarok, Gunbound, RYL, MU, and Ray Crash (I play Online Games all the time you know.)
    PS,PS2- Final Fantasy (I still play the old ones coz its very boring in my house.)
    Xbox-none
    Game Cube-none
    Gameboy-Super Mario (I just love this game) ...Awesome.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow there are so many i dont know where to start
    Ill only name a few.
    Latey i have been into lengend of zelda: the wind waker
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals both for gamecube
    And soon i will probably be into some x-box games again.
    As always...
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    The games I play most of the time? Any The Sims games. I prefer the ones in the PS2, though, especially The Urbz. It's the game I play when I'm waiting for the newest RPG game to be available in the market.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well ever since i beat San Andreas (i wish the damn thing went on forever) I've been really hooked into The Punisher lately, my oh my.... it's literally how both movies SHOULD have been. Intense scenes of torture, strong and hard hitting shootouts (the sound fx are of big budget movie quality) and the original story that it follows is well written and put together. And beyond that....i've been slowly becoming a Gran Turismo 4 junkie as of late.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually play RPG's but now........... I'm addicted to platformers???? (Donkey Kong Country, for the 100ts times now.)

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still playing WoW on PC while not coding my own game. Also, log in to Kingdom of Loathing quite frequently.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm playing San Andreas on PS2..since I accidentally saved a new game over a game that I've completed up to 95% -_- All the hard work.. GONE! But oh well, at least I'll have fun starting over. =)

For other consoles.. hmm, I'm playing MegamanX5 on PS.. hard as hell for me.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    i play super smash bros (gc)
    and warcraft 3
    i started tactics advaced sometime ago
    and occasionally at school i go on to KoL

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast