Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Games you play most of the time

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool The games I'm playing now

Devil May Cry 3, Pokemon Emerald, Tekken 5

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    online games - just started playing GunBound
    ps - mainly final fantasy's (hence my name) or tekkens
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

ghost recone all of them and need for speed under ground rivals and dark stalkers3 and fable again so i can get the egg again and iv just started playing metal gear solid acid it f***ing hard but fun

Do to others as you see fit

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I most of the time play rpg games either that or i play DDR for those who like to play it like me =P...have fun and exercise at the same time ^o^...but neway...so thats pretty much my agenda for the summers but this summers gonna be different ;D...imma be working out a bit and trying to find myself a job to earn some molah to pay for college and all my other needs of what not

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main games Ive been playing are Final Fantasy 11 online. I always play with my friends in Utah. Ive also been addicted to Halo 2. But my fav game out right now would probably be....Final Fantasy 11 online. I just got the new expansion pack.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    There are really only 3 games that I actually play: Counter Strike Source on my PC and Madden 05 & MVP Baseball 05 for my PS2. With Madden I've probably logged the most hours that I ever have with any game I've owned....absolutely love the game.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    just been playing star wars 3 but it will be my birthday in three days
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im playing jade empire(xbox), and resident evil 4(gc) they're pretty addicting.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast