Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gamestop buying out EB

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Gamestop buying out EB

So what do you guys think about Gamestop buying out EB, I think it was a move that was comming already, Gamestop is a little nicer than EB and apparently they have alot more customers, but I was really surprised by the fact that WalMart is the number 1 retailer of video games. Crazy world we live in

Source
    GameStop Buying out EB

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, i started to notice the epidemic spread (if you wanna call it that) for a few months now. I do agree that in service,Gamestop is the better place all around so i don't mind the change at all.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I'm a bit dissapointed with this. In my area there are two gamestops and two electronics boutiques. The gamestops are horrible places to shop and nearly nobody touches them, everyone goes to EB or the new Wal Mart. I've had a few too many bad experiences with Gamestop to really support them at all. So, it's a shame to see this happen.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    really?! for me gamestop in my area was much better and since then i remember my last few games I bought from them and game crazy...I have not given eb a whole lot of business

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    GameStop is awesome... I never go to EB anymore >__< good change
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds good to me. Weve shopped at both, but I prefer gamestop most of the time.

Newbie Berserk may be famous one day Berserk may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don t mind at all.Im pretty sure everything will stay the same and that ebgame will keep the name.As long as i can continu to preorder game there.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Personally, I'm a bit dissapointed with this. In my area there are two gamestops and two electronics boutiques. The gamestops are horrible places to shop and nearly nobody touches them, everyone goes to EB or the new Wal Mart. I've had a few too many bad experiences with Gamestop to really support them at all. So, it's a shame to see this happen.

Its the same in my area, there are 2 of each and a newer Wal-Mart. The Gamestop stores suck here, and EB is awesome. So its a sad thing to see EB go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast