Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gaming movies

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaming movies

Has anyone heard about the new Bloodrayne movie or the Spyhunter movie.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gaming movies

No.
    I'd like to make a suggestion if I may. Quit starting new threads without thinking about what you're saying. At least have an opinion or even a single statement that at least gives an idea as to why you would even think this is a suitable discussion topic would be nice.
    Just a suggestion as I'm not about to try to tell you what to do, but it doesn't make sense to start a thread without purpose.
    At my post count (granted you'll see more than I have by a large percentage of the people that post here), I've started all of 4 threads. 99% of the time it's better to contribute to an ongoing thread.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 28, 2005 at 03:29 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I thought they would just go and screw it up like they do almost every single other movie based on a video game( like the terrible street fighter movie). There is MY PURPOSE for making this thread.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I agree that video games gone movie, for the most part, suck. What about that Doom movie? I saw a post on these forums (about the same topic, maybe you should search next time you start a thread) in which someone "*shuddered*" at the thought of a Doom movie. Then a week later I saw previews for it, strange.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Thanks

Yeah the DOOM movie is going to be terrible because they are using the first person view like in the games(maybe they can't get new ideas) and It will also star The Rock just like in The Spyhunter movie.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it will be interesting to see a Bloodrayne flim... Even if they do screw it up. Anytime Hollywood gets its hands on something original, they will screw it up in one way or another - garunteed. Nonetheless, it's still entertaining.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Spyhunter?! Oh that is soooo lame!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Live action video game movies almost never work, becaue they're too fantastic! Games were meant to be played, not watched. That's why they all suck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast