Thread: Gankutsuou (later episodes)

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

Gankutsuou (later episodes)

The anime is not yet over, but I think it's getting there. I posted this in the spoilers section because this discussion might arise spoilers.

I have seen up to episode 20. The anime has gotten very dark (well darker than it used to be). I have to say that I don't agree with the Count's method of revenge...Also, I was wondering if the anime storyline is smillar to the original one. I have seen the movie of The Count of Monte Cristo a few years back, but I'm pretty sure that the count didn't go after his ex-fiancée's son (wich is the case in the anime )

So, anyone can help me with that...and how do you think the anime will end....

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I love Gankutsuou. It's the best thing new this year. I kind of felt it got a lot brighter at episode 20. Now that I know the Eugenie/Albert relationship isn't going to be horribly destroyed, the worst that could happen would be Albert dying. Hopefully the Count will die. I really despise him.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    I love Gankutsuou. It's the best thing new this year. I kind of felt it got a lot brighter at episode 20. Now that I know the Eugenie/Albert relationship isn't going to be horribly destroyed, the worst that could happen would be Albert dying. Hopefully the Count will die. I really despise him.
    Yeah. I was really affraid that something horrible was going to happen to Eugénie because the title of the episode was ''Farewell Eugénie'' so I thought she was either going to get married of worse....Albert dying is a worst case scenario yes, but it's highly unlikely in my opinion...He'll find someway to get his revenge on the count. I liked the count at first. He had a valid reason to seek revenge....but when he challenge Albert (and ended up killing Franz) around episode 18 or 17 and when he revealed his intentions.....man, did my opinions about him change....

Guess we'll have to wait and see.