Thread: GantZ

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks

GantZ

So I just finished Gantz, sadly it almost made me want to suicide - damn thing is way to dark and twisted. I've seen tidbits and information that it's based off a manga. Anyone wanna offer the thoughts about Gantz?

A question, does anyone know anything about the manga? There's practically no decent information on it, is it farther along than Gantz the anime? I'm really confused...

Newbie dirty may be famous one day dirty may be famous one day dirty's Avatar
    Thanks
    theres a lot more of gantz than the series, is very extense and complex, i loved the manga, one of the best ive readed, they havenĀ“t finished doing it yet...
    ::: Separate the body from the mind :::

Newbie Lil Kis may be famous one day Lil Kis may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have the first 8 episodes dubbed on dvds which consist of 4 dvds. I only seen the 1st 2 dvds though which is half of the episodes I have and it seems like a crazy show. It seems lika a great one though and I don't wanna watch the rest of the dvds I ain't see yet cuz i'm waiting for more

holla

Newbie Lil Kis may be famous one day Lil Kis may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I just finished watching episode 5 and 6 of Gantz and it's gettin really good. This show is already a classic for me I just hope they get a new gantz mission again soon cuz I wanna see what their gonna have to face this time

holla