Thread: Gantz S2 *ending?*

Newbie Silent_angel may be famous one day Silent_angel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gantz S2 *ending?*

Heya everyone I was just so unhappy with the ending what happens ? this is exactly the same ending as Cowboy bebop.

Will there be a 3rd season ?

I'm not sure since we see Gantz leaving the appartment but at the end we see the train passing by but no body on the floor or anything ? I'm really confused at what happens at the end....

So what do you guys thing about it ?

Newbie kodacu may be famous one day kodacu may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My theory about Gantz =
    I think Gantz made a kind of purgatory. All the people didn't care about the homeless man on the track, which even didn't do anything when Kurono Kei and Katou Masaru tried to save the the homeless man, they were punished by Gantz to redeem themself for thier sinful igonrence, by realising their weakness and wanting to help and protect others, especially protect and help kei. Dunno really why to protect kei, maybe because of two things =

1) Because they didn't do anything when kei tried to save the homeless man
    2) Kei was this great guy when he was little, stood up for his believes, help his friends from troubles and didn't let himself to be bullied + he didn't rely on others, he used his own strenght to survive. But now when he grew up he forgot who he was and Gantz tried to make him remeber.

Defenition of purgatory =
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=purgatory

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Hmmm...That analyasis seemes valid enough. It wouldn't explain why the machine doesn't want them talking to people though. Remember when the old ma in the pajamas tried to get a tai he died, doesn't make so much sense. I think that they are still alive, but in a kind of prison.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie kodacu may be famous one day kodacu may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    Hmmm...That analyasis seemes valid enough. It wouldn't explain why the machine doesn't want them talking to people though. Remember when the old ma in the pajamas tried to get a tai he died, doesn't make so much sense. I think that they are still alive, but in a kind of prison.
    as explained in the series, they are just copies of the original, which gets confirmed when Kishimoto sees herself,
    check = Click here . About they being copies also explains how they can have bombs in their heads.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    ok thx for that cornel of truth bub
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place