Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Gas price's going down?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    geez, i was just adding my two cents.. i didnt want an economic analysis of the situation. if you want to write an essay on the inflationary adjustments of united states gas prices with regard to seasonal changes in price then go right ahead. remember to factor in international conflict in countries with large oil reserves that we import from.. in addition to u.s. policy with those countries, trade barriers, political standings and future relations into your equation during the time frame you're considering.

OR, you could just not be an ass, and agree that gas prices going down only to go up again is an irritation to us all

The end is important in all things.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why get irritated at something that happens every year? Might as well get mad at the sun for shinning.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    *blinks* NOW what did I do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4