Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: gasoline cost in you're country?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

WW3 Around the cornor of ur local gas station?

Is ww3 around the cornor? As gas prices are steadily rising; and the american people slowly get angry from having to pay 50-90 dollars to fill those gas tanks 'not to' mention people that use gas as heat during the winter. One gets an onminous feeling like something bad is about to happen?
    Gas prices in my area climb to an outrageous 2.75 reg and 3.02 high test "That's 25 cents overnight O.O An with the chance of going higher says some of the owners of the gas stations.
    I've been hearing more and more of people saying they are going to buy bicycles, an mopeds, an scooters, etc. but will they really? Or will they go to the goverment looking for false hopes? Prehaps a civil war will began as protestors of the gas prices began to rebel? Or will another world war between the north americas and the eastren country's begin?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Please tell the gas prices in ur area.
    ALso what are feeling on the current gas price situaution, an could it lead to war?
    -------------------------------------------------------

'note i've have heard that gas in iraq and other countries in that area is at 5 - 15 cents a gallon'
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: WW3 Around the cornor of ur local gas station?

Crude Oil also went down 3 dollars a barrel last week. So unless anything happened, expect some decrease.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Gas prices in my area (middle of nowhere) range anywhere from $2.69 - $2.89. Good thing I have a Geo Storm and only spend $20 to fill it. ^_^

As for another world war, I think it could easy happen soon, but I don't think it will be over gas prices. They'd only go up in the process and come down later, and most Americans want instant gratification. If Iran or another country in the area pulls something stupid like nuking a neighboring country or the US, then I believe it will quickly lead to a new world war. However, I think that is the only way we would reach. The countries of the world learned a lot from the world wars and now tread lightley to keep from bringing the whole world back to war. A nuclear attack seems to me to be the only trigger for a third world war, until something worse comes around.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

It is getting so frustrating isn't it? I think at this point we should ask the newly appointed Iraqi government to help in our oil crisis. I mean haven't we helped them enough that they might be willing to help.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    It is getting so frustrating isn't it? I think at this point we should ask the newly appointed Iraqi government to help in our oil crisis. I mean haven't we helped them enough that they might be willing to help.
    That is a good point, but the US is kind of walking a tight rope at this time. If we turn right around and ask for oil help, then how does that make the US look? It looks like all we were in it for was to remove a threat to the Us and take advantage of a newly formed government. That would just become another controvercial issue. We just have to wait for them to do somethin like that on thier own, and it will take more than just Iraq to help bring the prices down.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

the gas price of my area is $3.00 dollars per gallon of gasoline. the USA government have said that they might use the oil reserve that the country has, so maybe the oil price will decrease.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

In NY the prices have hit $2.89 to $3.09. I heard an oil expert speaking on the radio the other day. He claimed last year the gas prices were going to hit $3.00 dollars this summer. He came out with a new satement that prices will hit $5.00 next summer. The U.S. does not have the resources to decrease the prices anytime soon. If the war ends then prices will steadily decrease. But if you want an SUV, the prices have dramatically dropped.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

More importantly, what are YOU (as in everyone) doing about the high gas prices? Has the out of pocket expenses start to hurt bad enough to change your behavior??? Are you spending less on fast food meals and movie theater tickets? Have you dropped your cruising speed going down freeways??? Have you considered driving a smaller and less powerful car??? As long as people keep acting the way they have for the past two decades, don't expect any relief from the high gas prices...

Now down here at the southern gateway to Silicon Valley, the price of regular unleaded, which had been stable at $2.67/gallon, has now jumped to $2.79/gallon. And this is the cheapest local price (at the ARCO station). Most of the other 'discount' stations are up to the $2.85-$2.89/gallon price range. Now adjusted for inflation, the record setting gas prices of the early 1980s was a nation wide average of $3.10/gallon. With approximately 25% of the US oil supply now removed from the market, and won't return for weeks to months, how long will it take for the record gasoline price to be broken???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast