Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: gasoline cost in you're country?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beacouse of the hurracen katrina, how many the gasoline cost in you're country?

the highest is over 3.00 dollars it is outragous!

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Beacouse of the hurracen katrina, how many the gasoline cost in you're country?

the highest is over 3.00 dollars it is outragous!

wow!imagen 5$ the world is sinkin
    My best friend is me shadow

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beacouse of the hurracen katrina, how many the gasoline cost in you're country?

Gas is going up because all the oil refineries and pumps along the affected area of the gulf coast have been shut down. Gas is over $5 in some places but is on average around $3.50. Another thing that few people realize is the cost of biulding materials. Once they start to rebiuld, they'll skyrocket as well. After hurricane Ivan the cost of plywood doubled.
    Last edited by Zarriff; Sep 02, 2005 at 07:32 PM.

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Beacouse of the hurracen katrina, how many the gasoline cost in you're country?

Gas is going up because all the oil refineries and pumps along the affected area of the gulf coast have been shut down. Gas is over $5
    in most places but is on average around $3.50. Another thing that few people realize is the cost of biulding materials. Once they start to rebiuld, they'll skyrocket as well. After hurricane Ivan the cost of plywood doubled.

outregios so it was true 5$
    My best friend is me shadow

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

the prices started going up 2001 sept.10

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

$3.19 here in st. louis!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    the prices started going up 2001 sept.10
    Yes, but before the hurricane they had started going down again. Summer is over, they always do.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure how gas is priced in the USA. But in Canada it's by the liter and at the moment where I live it's 135.8 cents a liter, which is outrageous because we're used to it being 80 cents a liter. What used to cost about $25 to fill up now cost almost $60 bucks. The Province I live in they are only allowed to raise gas prices once a month but for some retarded reason they've raised it twice in the last 2 days and they are raising it again. They claim it's because of the hurricane, but it's a huge lie because the gas we currently have was already paid for in full before the hurricane ever happened.

The government in my province has complete control over the gas prices and they also get a huge percentage from all sales so they are making billions from this. One head guy in government in my province had his house vandalized and robbed last night when the prices went up 20 cents. I guess this means people are pissed. lol. I am glad I don't drive.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast