Thread: a gasp with gap

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy a gasp with gap

ever felt a gap with someone you didnt have contact with for a long time, a friend, a classmate, a relative, a love one like it seems that you two never have met/never knew him/her at all, like it seems nothin have happen?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a gasp with gap

my cousin from america comes to australia about once every 2 years, and when he does come over...us 2 are like siblings almost. we keep in contact over the net & so on, but due to school and different time zones, we barely get to talk to each other.

the next time i saw him again, he was like...a completely different person. i felt like i had lost someone close to me...like i had lost a good friend. it really hurt inside...there was so much i wanted to tell him, but it felt like i was talking to a complete stranger...and even now i don't think there's anything i can do about it. i feel like he's just forgotten about me completely, and moved on with his life.