Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *Gasp* I have been Warned by a member

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

*Gasp* I have been Warned by a member

some ****tard is trying to get me in trouble for closing his topic. I reopened it and now he wants to get me in trouble HA HA HA HA HA XD

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which one was it?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Yonderboy
    All of our conversations have been archived and I am now going to notify the board administrator.

You're 24 dude. Grow up.
    Ummm first this dude jumps my shit for someone telling me that him and Neuroport Wehre the same person (May I mention it was Trunks that assumed this) as you know from teh banning and warnings topic. They cussed me out in a PM so braking the one of the forum rules 2 times

of not arguing with a modortator. So earlier this evening I get an IM from someone asking for a link to the rules so I post a link and he starts arguing teh fact on how I was wrong for deleting his post when he was to supid to use the Edit button So I re-edited the topic and what not and reopened both his topic and Neuroport's topic out of good faith. Then he starts telling me how to do my job. so I blocked him.

he says he has IM convos of me it should be noted that IM convos can be altered and not rely so much on them.

Also This should also go under the hate mail/harrament of a modorator and they both should be ban

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This should teach an important lesson: stay the hell away from AIM at all costs!
    Clan? What Clan?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    This should teach an important lesson: stay the hell away from AIM at all costs!
    I have my aim set now to only allow people on my contact list to contact me

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont care what people do elsewhere, doesn't have anything to do with here, so I mean you can tell his mom to go rape a dog or something and it wouldn't matter so long as it didn't happen here

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    So I re-edited the topic and what not and reopened both his topic and Neuroport's topic out of good faith.
    And if I remember correctly in the OLD AO we used to have a staff rule about not re-open any closed topic unless an admin was OK with the decision.

Thanks
    The person who closed can re-open. Anyone else who did it needed Gig's OK. Tychoides always said, "screw that."
    Clan? What Clan?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast