Thread: Gender ident for forum

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Gender ident for forum

i have an idea that i want to test out for popularity.

i think it would be nice to have a gender identification with our name and avatar in the forums so that people can see what gender they are talking to and eliminate embarrasing mixups. we instlled a simmilar mod to another forum i frequent (speciffically www.we-love-anime.com ) and the feed back from that has been very positive. there would be three options "male", "female", and "unspecified" so that anyone who did not want to have their gender known to the rest of the foprum could keep it a secret.

i would hope we could do something simmilar here at this forum.

it would idealy look somethinh like this:
    Attached Images

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seems pretty awesome.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it would be!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would agree to this proposition if it is not too much work for the guys up there to install this system or something

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm.... It may get some negative feedback... or it might not.

If it were to be added on, would it be a good idea to see how the entire community thinks of it?

Otherwise, a very good idea.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ehough with this topic its been discussed already topic closed