Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gender Profile Field added

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gender Profile Field added

Oh man, just when I was gonna start messing with people's heads too, oh well. I guess now I don't have to take a wild guess whenm they have a male avatar and a female sig. XD Thanks Katsu.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

To hell with you both, you would think my demeanor alone would identify my excessive manliness, but some people are just stupid, so actions such as this need to be taken.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Some how the talk of mistaken gender reminds me of the creature formerly known as Lantis.... I shudder at the memories.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now what happened to the Forum tradition where your suppose to choose a avatar/signature that represents WHO YOU ARE??? (grumble grumble grumble...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry Len;

I haven't found any anime avatars of short, fat, bald, white men who alwasy have a Dr. Pepper in one arm and a laptop case in the other. When you find one for me we can talk. Until then I'll stick with super sexy, handsome, tough looking, FULL HEAD OF HAIR "Lord Barronmore" in my sig!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

what your not a girl, shit, wow thats a year of me being wrong, well i screwed that one up. never mind
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Sorry Len;

I haven't found any anime avatars of short, fat, bald, white men who alwasy have a Dr. Pepper in one arm and a laptop case in the other.
    Hey!.....your taller then me.

Glad to see the change though, I'm tired of guessing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Sorry Len;

I haven't found any anime avatars of short, fat, bald, white men who alwasy have a Dr. Pepper in one arm and a laptop case in the other. When you find one for me we can talk. Until then I'll stick with super sexy, handsome, tough looking, FULL HEAD OF HAIR "Lord Barronmore" in my sig!
    This one's for you Mr. Barronmore:

As for me I now need to change my avatar to this:

Boo yeah!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast