Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Genie Choices

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Genie Choices

Heads or Tails

you are walking oin a beach and notice an ornate bottle half buried in the sand. As u pick up and open the bottle a mist rises and materializes into a mgical genie. Unlike most genies this one doesn't grant wishes, he grants choices.

Choice One: you can have five years added to your life on the condition that one other person you know losses five years from his or her life. Would you take the extra time?

Choice Two: You can have 2 milion dollars if u agree to have a tatoo the size of a dollar bill on your forehead. Would you take the money? if so what design tatoo?

Choice Three: when you awake tomorrow morning you can have a single new abilitie or attribute, no limits, but you must sacrifice a body limb. Would you take the new skill?

Only one choice... choose.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_O Wow, I think my choice would be #2. . . If I got 2 million dollars, of course I would get a tattoo on my forehead.. . . I think I would have it say something like "crap" , or "insert here", or maybe just a big dollar-sized keyhole.
    What I would do anyway would be to use the money to have the tattoo removed anyway >_< , then buy a house, etc.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    #2 because i can live with the tattoo. it's so superficial and there would be ways around covering it up. but i couldn't live with the guilt of harmful sacrifice between the other choices.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    #2 i could always cover up the tatoo on my forehead, like naruto's thingi

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks
    humm.. I think I would chose #3 and when I wake up I would chose limb regeneration. That way If something cost an arm and a leg I could buy a bunch of them and some.plus just think of the money you would get paid to help in limb transplant reserch..humm.think about this you would be helping your self and mankind at the same time...humm I guess you could say your lending the world a hand lol..uhhh..ok Im done with the bad jokes.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Choice 2. Only because it sounds better than the rest. I dont want to kill anyone faster and I want all of my limbs.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This isn't quite Opinion/Debate material.

Moving.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    #3.. i'd ask for the ability to materilize matter. I would sacrafice my left arm...
    Then in the morning i'd materlize me a awesome robot one with a missle launcher or som'n.
    I don't want no tatoo on my head.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast