Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Genie Choices

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Choice # 3!! Who cares if ya loose a limb. Havin Powers rocks!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd take the tattoo with the money. Get a tight looking tribal tattoo, may not get the women with my appearance anymore, but I think the money would help cover that.

Plus I'm happy with all my limbs unless I could use my special ability to heal myself or regrow body parts therefore I could heal the limb that I lost....I'd be kinda like T-1000. On second thought I'll take #3.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    definatly going with shove the genie back in the bottle and encase it in concrete untill it offers better choices. i mean the choices are cool but i'm not about to hurt someone else to get them and i am deffinatly not into self mutilation. tho if i wished for the ability to instantly regrow any lost limbs and heal wounds faster than ican get them. that might be cool.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not too sure here, but I think number 3 would be mine. I'd give up my left arm and have the ability to morph my body into anyone or anything. I would be able to get my arm back by simplely turning into someone/something else. I'd probably lose it when I turned back, which is neccessary at times. I'd use the power mostly to become a superhero, or maybe a giant, or a mech. Then I could save then day, and not have to worry about repairs or sewing my super suit back together (Hint: Both Spider-Man Movies!!).

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2