Thread: Genshiken

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Genshiken

to me, this is the most original anime i've seen....who would have thought to make an anime series about the lives of anime otakus in japan.....tho it's really perverted it's really funny at the same time...so just asking AO if u have ever watched, read, or heard about Genshiken?

here's a site that tells more about it...
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4168

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Genshiken

i read vol. 1 of manga and seen all episodes.

your right this is really quite a unique anime, its not that perverted, the ending i didnt like, it didnt finish anything off it just plain out ended, but all together it was well. It was interesting, good one to watch though im not interested in seeing it again.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the funniest anime I've seen in a while.
    Mainly because I know alot of people (myself kinda included) like the characters in it. I love the Cosplay girl the best, she's so funny.

I havn't got much complains about this series, I just wish the series went more into the female anime fandom in Japan ie: fangirls and the female orinated doujinshi (like Yaoi), rather than focusing only on the fanboys and their bishoujo hentai doujinshi.

Still a funny show.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha ha... i first heard of genshiken at the anime club at my school... how ironic><

burning like a bridge for her body... and sunk like a stone in the sea.