Thread: Get Backers

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks

Get Backers

i don't know if anyone has talked about this anime..... but my question is what do you think about it? i will take everyone's opinion

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really liked it
    ^^

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get Backers, at watching its previews, seemed like an interesting anime series to watch at first, and on watching the first few episodes, it wasn't so bad, but it the same time, it wasn't so fascinating for me either. As the show continued however, I find myself bored, and I actually stopped watching it.
    The storylines, dialogues... there's a problem with them that makes it all nothing out of the ordinary, and quite boring. Yeah, the fight scenes are cool, the music is fantastic, the comedy is fun and the art captivating, but that isn't what I'm really after in watching Get Backers.
    The characters are all attention grabbing at first, but watching them make drama out of their lives turned me completely off, and they can't seem to shut up while fighting, and some characters were actually ruined in the second season.
    The plot of Get Backers and it's theme was cool, just the storyline was kind of off and their dialogues too overused already.
    This is my own opinion, I'm simply not its fan. Of course, a lot of people found the series great. I just can't see it that way, unfortunately. I'm sorry for those who got offended, but that's not my intention.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm... i've heard very good things about it... but unfortunatly have been too busy to watch it T-T...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    really good in my opinion, its really funny and has some good action sceens in it

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say Get Backers was alright.

I think it could have been better if the creators could have made the story more about Ban Midou than Genji Amano. Ban Midou stricks me as the main character and he looks much cooler than Genji. I would lovei it if Ban Midou and Genji Amano never became partners and are just enimies. How exciting would that be?

From what I remember after the 8th or 9th episode the storyline is aimed at Genji Amano which disspointed me.

You can watch GetBackers if you like.

Here are some reason why I think you might not want to watch it.
    -Too many attention grabbing characters.
    -The fighting scenes are lame.
    -Ban and Genji's strength combined can wiped out anyone in GetBackers(makes it not interesting)
    -Ban and Genji are the strongest characters in GetBacker from the start
    -One of the main bosses is a computer nerd who doesn't know how to fight(boring)

Besides I've finished watching it once and I had never watched it again.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please don't post in dead threads.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.