Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: get backers

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: get backers

i've watched it... great anime
    the devil eyed midou ban and the thunder emperor ginji

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Len, are you sure it's only 49 episodes? I thought it was over 100 and still going in Japan. Or has only 49 episodes been licensed? Well, either way, it is yet another anime series that I started to watch On Demand, only to have them take it off after about 10 episodes (they did this Chrono Crusade, too, so I stuck it to 'em and bought a bootleg of the series). Anyway, I really liked this show and so did my boyfriend, which is rare. I think that Ban is a pretty intreguing character. And there's a good mix of humor, action, and drama, which is essential critera for me. All in all, a good show, from what I've seen.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen only like 2 episodes but I liked what I saw and I'm looking forward to watching more

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Hey, Len, are you sure it's only 49 episodes? I thought it was over 100 and still going in Japan. Or has only 49 episodes been licensed?
    You might be thinking of Saiyuki, which is in it's third season (Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, Saiyuki Gunlock) There are only 49 episodes, and ADV Films has released 8 (out of 10) DVDs of this series...

The TBS Get Backers website listing of published DVDs, (which finished last year) only shows 49 episodes...
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/getbackers/dvd.html#17
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4