Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Get it right

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    This goes for any type of flaming.
    Huh? What are you talking about? I wasn't flaming. I was just talking about what other people said...

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eh, In my opinion these punk bands, such as Good Charlotte, Sum 41, etc.. arent really punk. They're more pop punk to me which is very common nowadays. "Punx" was created.. and PUNK was definitely killed.

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruka X
    Eh, In my opinion these punk bands, such as Good Charlotte, Sum 41, etc.. arent really punk. They're more pop punk to me which is very common nowadays. "Punx" was created.. and PUNK was definitely killed.
    Thank God and the rest of the heavens their are still sane people on this earth well... that is also one of the only replies that have to do with this thread... not nameing anyone though ^_^

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah finaly a good topic for me to rant about I'm sick of all the people that say I'm an punk rocker or I'm a Heavy Medal rocker THATS NOT WHAT ROCKS ABOUT do you think that the fist bands cared about sneding a message or being put in to a catagory it wasnt about the fans the money or a message it was about a couple of guys who loved to rock out geting to gether and makeing good music
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but they are still rich and famous = power, so they can pretend to be whatever they want, and some people will never know the difference.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant Brunette
    Yes, but they are still rich and famous = power, so they can pretend to be whatever they want, and some people will never know the difference.
    yeah but it pisses me off to see everyone haveing to claim there something
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like punk a lot, I also like cali-punk/pop-punk a lot. However I agree that they are TOTALLY different, yet strangely similar. Anyway there's my two cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2