Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know you...

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: Getting to know you...

well i was born in syracuse NY and i still reside here i'll be here for another couple years talk about ghetto bleh and in about 2-3 more years were going to be a target for terrorists whoo hoo were having the largest mall in the states being built here

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i was born in washington dc. i 13 years old and i like anime and manga. i live in va

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born in El Salvador , i have like about 2 years living in this country, i moved here in 2003. Currently i'm living in Manassas V.A. My hometown's name is San Miguel is like 3 hours away from San Salvador wich is the capital city of El Salvador.!!

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. Its the biggest city in Canada and more then half the people living in Canada live in southern Ontario where Toronto is located.

I've lived here all my life thus far. Its a pretty decent city to live in. There's lots of stuff in it to do and see. We have of course the famous CN Tower which is the world's tallest free standing structure. Our hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leaf's who currently almost, but never win. The weather is typical of the Northern States. We have hot summers and cold winters (no its not just winter in Canada all the time).

I like Toronto a lot, but I can't see myself living here forever. I want to try living in another city in my life. It may or may not be in Canada...I've yet to decide.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm currently living in Apple Valley which is located in the High Desert in southern California. I hate it here. It's a boring small town with nothing much to do. We have a Scandia and a crappy mall and that's about it. I've lived up here since I was 3 so since I'm now 19 that's 16 years.

I'm going to be moving to Studio City sometime in the next month. Studio City is close to both LA and Hollywood. I can't wait.
    Too cool for a sig.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... lets see, I was born in Apple Grove PA, very very small town with nothing but an apple juice factory and a few trailers. At 4 years old, I moved to a large house in Coatsville, not that great a place to be when your a kid, lot of bad crowds, drugs, etc. Like maybe a year later I moved to an apartment in Downingtown, which is about 5 minutes away from Apple Grove, nothing much in Downingtown other than a small farmers market at the time.

Finally I moved up to Exton when I was about 13 I believe, it's 10 minutes away from Downingtown, really I've lived within 20 minutes of all my homes in my life, and the areas pretty boring. We got a nice mall but if you're like me and want to beat all those wiggers and goth wannabe's senseless, then the malls not that great a hang out.

Still, it's a nice area, once I'm out of college I don't plan to move too far away. Probably a bit closer to Philadelphia but still out of the crappy looking suburbs or city.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I was born in east Texas but now I live on the ouskirts of Dallas and it's really hot here. Too hot! (no I'm not a redneck or a hick or anything like that) I love anime and manga like my friends

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born in the Philippines, but I moved to America when I was 3
    there, I was brainwashed by pop culture and was eventually turned into a twinkie that has forgotten his own language and speaks only English

my hometown, my birth place is Manila, Philippines
    a nice, beautiful, smelly place filled with slums, malls, and karaoke
    my grandparents, some of my aunts & uncles, and some of my cousins live there
    my oldest memory over there is me stepping into dogshit when I was a little baby

I currently live in a pretty boring town in Pinellas County, Florida
    infested by the elderly and sometimes gang raped by hurricanes
    I live a bridge away (30 minute drive) from Tampa and my parents work in a hospital in Tampa

w00t
    [-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast