Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know you...

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting to know you...

you all pertty much know me, live in London to be spacific Ealing Broadway.
    work for the most evil corporate company in the world and test games.

Im preparing to begin my studying of games development soon.

btw caz-chan did you get anything back from ayacon 5? i got a recipt for my payment but no entrance pass or further info yet how about you.Jan

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah from Colorado about 19 yrs old I want to go to Japan someday but my friend is going there for like 7 yrs with his wife gosh he is lucky so that is me thanks alot
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I'm going to be moving to Studio City sometime in the next month. Studio City is close to both LA and Hollywood. I can't wait.
    Studio City,eh? Right on. I think you'll like the North Hollywood area very much, lotta cool stuff out that way. If you ever venture to East Hollywood, let me know....we'll raise some hell.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i was born in NY and raised in NY. I'm Puerto Rican. I was raised in the projects. I been livin in da ghettos so long, i am da ghettos now. i'm headed to the army soon. i'm tryin to be a better soldier than the girl i'm tryin to get with.

I'm only 18 but i have seen a lot of stuff. like i always says i been around da block a few times

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

Born in Phoenix and moved around to Glendale, Peoria, Tolleson, back to Phoenix (all these cities close real close to Phx,AZ)
    and now I live with my girlfriend and baby girl in Tolleson. It's a real ghetto place
    i mean rockstars (crackheads) walking around, but now its gettin packed with tweekers. We live just on the border of Tolleson and Phoenix in some newly built apts and townhomes. they were really nice at first , but a few months and they too got all fu**ed up. little kids (like 7 or 8) runnin around past midnight and shit. i think we'll end up moving back into phoenix into a better neighborhood

i'll always like this town cuz i got alot of fam and friends here, just not a good place to raise a baby.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Studio City,eh? Right on. I think you'll like the North Hollywood area very much, lotta cool stuff out that way. If you ever venture to East Hollywood, let me know....we'll raise some hell.
    Yeah I've already somewhat been out in that area but I don't know too much about any "hot spots". So I'm betting that you know that area well?
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie inuspirit may be famous one day inuspirit may be famous one day inuspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

POST BEING EDITED FOR ADVERTISING.

Really now, was this necessary?

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Granby, a little town in Qu├ębec (Canada) I was born and raised there, don't know if I'll die there as well, but I have been living there for 22 years.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast