Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know you...

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting to know you...

well i live and always have lived in a small town called buckingham, i hope to own it when i'm older, when i do i shall rename it price and become baron von price. this small town is close to milton keynes and it has nothing to do in it, so me and my friends just sit in chandos park. at the mo i'm planning to do sixth form at buckingham secondry then i might go on to colledge. ooo my family name is welsh.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Yeah I've already somewhat been out in that area but I don't know too much about any "hot spots". So I'm betting that you know that area well?

Yeah i'm pretty familiar with that area, i used to be there quite often after me and my friends would be coming down out of Mulholland Dr. (it normally leads in that direction) and there's a lot of clubs, theatres, resturaunts,music stores, heck....even an anime store up there last time i checked.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well....

I'm an x-military brat. My family lived all over (especially before I was born) and since my mother (and her mother) are really into genealogy, and I'm descended from people from just about every part of Europe, I grew up on histories and pictures of their tours of places we're from. Mostly our ancesters were from the UK though, (Britian, Scotland, Wales) Ireland, and Germany. History is much more interesting when it's your ancesters they're talking about.

My father became a professor at a State College upon retiring from the military so I have grown up around academia my whole life (something that I'm sure surprises no one).

I live about 2 hours north of Vegas in wildfire country. Summers here are HOT. We average 5 degrees less then Vegas on any given day. Winters, when we have them, tend to be temperate. As a result we get a lot of "Snowbirds", people who live here only during the winter.

I'm married, have children, and am financially impoverished though it is improving now that Barronmore has his degree and the recession appears to be receding. I also have two degree's of my own.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Jul 09, 2005 at 10:42 AM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63's Avatar
    Thanks

Err lets see, im hispanic, my parents are Cuban, but if you go back enough, im Spanish. I was born in and raised in Miami, some hospital in hialeah. Miami is full of ignorant and rude people. Sadly i live here. The only upside here are the massive amount of HOT women.. if you thought it was a myth, that surely it is not..

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born in Plattsburgh, NY. It's waaay up north in NY. But I never lived there, I was just boen there because there used to be an Air Force base up there. My aunt was stationed up there, and my mom went to visit her, and then went into labor. I've lived my whole life (outside of those few days in NY) in Colorado. Right now I live in Denver, but I've also lived in Aurora (east of Denver) and in the sticks, in a little town called Fort Lupton. I love it here. Colorado is so beautiful, and there's a lot to do. Don't believe any one who tells you the Colorado is just full of cows! Most of it isn't, in fact, Denver is becoming one of the more 'trendy' places to live. I can't imagine living any where else.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Kimiki

Well, I might look like an Arian demon child because of my pale skin, blond hair, and blue eyes, I'm actually part Native American.

Of course, no one ever believes me about that. >.>;;; Shallow bastards.

I've lived in Florida all of my life. In the same County all of my life. In the same town. The same small town, and I hate it here. I hate the stupid rednecks and jerks here.. >_>;;

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...I was born Nov 27....I'm 15....My parents are south korean's but I was born in Mexico...Guadalajara....I have lived there ever since but I don't plan to study college there...so when I was very little my parents didn't have money to support me because they had just recently moved to Mx....so I was given....but not permanently....to an american lady.....but there was some misunderstanding so right now I'm living with the american lady and have been for 15 years....I still see my parents....I see my brother and my sisters almost every day.....I have had many accidents and from these many accidents I have realized that life is short and it is to live it with all that you've got....when I was little and my biological parents wanted me to go back with them to live and I was just confused because I didn't understand anything.....many parts of my life seemed like hell....but know actually everything is settled down so ....I live a great life.....well from my point of view oops...I wrote too much

Newbie ReVaLaZn may be famous one day ReVaLaZn may be famous one day
    Thanks

uh... 17 years old, lived in cali bay area for like 13 years now in vegas.. umm yeah..
    i love anime manga and some other stuff

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast