Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Getting to know you...

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting to know you...

lol im all late with this entry. i'll say it anyway im form IL. i was born in lombard. at like age 6 i moved to chicago. then when i changed skools *age 7* i was in oak park and since then i have been in oak park and i hate it. to many stuck up white grrls

oh and im 14 lol. and not mixed with anything. im a full breed african american. i luuuuuv hello kitty, gorillaz, drawing, shopping, collecting bratz dolls, old 60's dolls, sailor moon, gorillaz stuff, and care bears and play vdo games
    Last edited by Sabishii_Mitsukai; Jul 15, 2005 at 09:41 AM.
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol someone started one of these things up. Gather around kids because I will probably only do this once.

I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA(Slowing dying, broke city). I'm currently in Tarentum, PA (aka no man's land). I'm 20 years old, so I'm considered old to some of you. Also Ted Turtle is not my real name but I am a male. Inspiration for Growing Up With Satoshi was because of this move lol. I have a very interesting family history. I'm mixed half black and half white mostly. I have Native American and Spainish ancestory so I have alot in me lol. It's not easy to find a specific manga or anime without going to multiple malls, neighborhoods, and even cities. I'm still looking for a store that sells Galaxy Angel anime lol.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie darse may be famous one day darse may be famous one day darse's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi my real name eeh forget that their might be stalkers, any way my nickname is posch
    and i was born in oklahoma ( its redneck hQ) and when i finish high school i dont know im struggling on that but im sixteen bored and aspiring to be an artist /singer and im a very freindly person and i love romantic stuff and fighting and above all anime and to those who think they have just found the perfect girl im a guy weird but still and if you dont like it then you can just not like or whatever.
    although we might dwell on other things

deep down love is our only escape

www.aiyoriaoshi.com

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 15, and live in nebraska. near Omaha. Anyways, that's all I've ever lived though I've visited several other states, no where out of country. I'm also white, as contray to what my name may suggest, and no I'm not goth. I am of English and German ancestry, also a bit of French and Indian. I was born and raised here, and don't plan leaving this fine country that is the U.S.

Newbie checo may be famous one day checo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was born in El Salvador , i have like about 2 years living in this country, i moved here in 2003. Currently i'm living in Manassas V.A. My hometown's name is San Miguel is like 3 hours away from San Salvador wich is the capital city of El Salvador.!!

yo im salvi 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5